CC Temperature Sensors LV (Low Voltage) Application (iNFC™)
PT. ARLISCO ELEKTRIKA PERKASA PRODUCTS
CC Temperature Sensors LV (Low Voltage) Applications (iNFC™)
IntelliSAW low voltage temperature sensors provide monitoring data based on physical contact with live (powered) potential hot spots while still ensuring electrical isolation through the use of embedded Integrated Near-Field Coupling (iNFC) wireless technology.
iNFC™ allows for a high density of sensors in a single asset, ensuring all desired points can be monitored. CC-E sensors are optimized for 3-phase molded case circuit breakers and contain three distinct temperature sensors, one for each cable termination.
CC-TC and CC-WC sensors are designed to monitor a single point by clipping directly onto a busbar, and they can be daisy-chained to monitor multiple hard-to-reach locations.
- Multiple designs inspired by common low voltage assets.
- Easy and quick installation in new or retrofit equipment.
- Electrically isolated up to 1kv for most equipment.
- 100% passive, requiring no sensor power source or maintenance for installed life.
- Supports high sensor density within any asset.